Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Graduation 2008





































Well I apologize to all that have been waiting for me to post about GRAD! Here it is. This year I got to be the proud mom. Friday evening May 30th was the official Graduation ceremony. I wasn't able to take any photos during the ceremony as it was just too dark. My daughter, Jayelle and her long time friend Katie did the thank you to the parents speech. Jayelle dressed in a Marilyn Munroe style dress with her hair in an "old Hollywood" style, she had a lot of compliments. I wish I could have found more time to get some good images of her in that outfit.
The next day was the Grand March and the Prom. Jayelle opted to cut her hair off instead of getting an "updo". I will let the images speak for themselves. Congrats to all the grads!